Tuesday, April 12, 2011

011. fell off the wagon

To be honest, I haven't been doing much crochet this past week. A lot of mixed personal issues. Lots of grand plans and not a lot of time for much of anything, as odd as that sounds.

That said, I did get most of the sushi seal finished ... though he might have come out too big for the original idea. Sigh. This is what I get for free-handing him. When I finish this sheep, I might try again, using a different basic body shape, something more compact. Or I might try an alternate sheep pattern first. Oishi-kun is going to be a more involved project, since I want to have several interchangeable toppings, so I might be better off working on some other, quicker things first, just to build up more stock. I don't know, this is one of those ongoing debates.

I do need to post the potholders and pedobear to etsy, along with the sales posts on Dreamwidth. Or just hire a secretary to do it for me? Ah, if only...

No comments:

Post a Comment