Saturday, April 23, 2011

013. you know that feeling

So many ideas for projects - and attending Sakuracon yesterday just made that worse - and not enough time to do everything I want to get done in a day. So while I have almost all of the camo-sheep's body parts done, his last leg has been giving me fits. I should have taken -it- with me to the con instead of something that I still need to pay attention to the pattern. Ah well, yesterday was filled with learning experiences, really.

So the most creative thing I've done lately has actually been my nails. Creme grey with ruby red tips (with just a hint of shimmer), which was an experiment I did just because of the con. I really like how they came out, though now I'm wondering if they wouldn't've gotten more notice if I'd used white instead of grey?

No comments:

Post a Comment