Thursday, May 26, 2011

010. wow, almost a month.

Clearly I should have included posting to this blog in the meme cycle somehow. Sumimasen. m)_ _)m I will try to be better over the next month?

Been awhile since I've updated my etsy shop, and since I just had a batch of winter goods expire, figured it was past time. So three new listings!


retro-inspired quad-color ripple afghan
Retro-Inspired Quad-color Ripple Afghan $65


Ridley the Bear
Ridley the Bear $18



Cloudy Skies Crib Blanket $18


Of stuff I have shot, I'm just about out of things to list, but I have four more waiting to be shot, plus a couple that are closing on being finished. Depending on how this tofu turns out, I might make more than the one, we'll see.

Seriously thinking about making an announcement that a portion of all amigurumi sales will go to Japanese relief, but I'm still a little on the fence about the whole thing. I mean, I'm doing this because I need the supplement to my income, but... I'd also like to be able to help, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment