Sunday, May 29, 2011

011. well, so, I may have a tiiiiny name problem

Very tiny.

In the process of cleaning up, I uncovered two ancient and unfinished cross-stitch projects. Unfinished projects tend to bug me, so I've been working on one of them the last two evenings. Nothing like discovering your younger self couldn't count either. ;)

Thing is, I already know I don't want to keep the one and even if I did want to keep the other, I have no idea what I'd do with it. So I'm thinking of putting them up for sale on etsy ... whenever I get finished with them. I need to sort a better schedule so I'm spending more time on my crafting, but Jyou has been sucking up all the time I can spare her in a mad rush to at least try for end-game. Ah well, each day is a little different in what I can tolerate, too, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment