Sunday, March 20, 2011

006. oh hell

Already missed a day of blogging. This doesn't bode well for the future. Though in my defense (sort of), my sleep pattern has been all sorts of out of whack, so... Unfortunately, I also didn't really manage any production yesterday. You'd think insomnia, since it means more time awake, would mean more time to be productive. Oh how wrong you would be. There's worlds of difference between being awake and being awake enough to function properly.

... plus I needed to do my nails again. Trimming, filing, removing the old polish, applying the new, the whole works. Black this time, because I haven't in awhile and this is a new brand for me. Liking it so far, though I still need to pick up a top coat. And possibly a filler type base coat?

Here's hoping today is somewhat more productive. At the very least, I would like to make a spirited try at this seahorse amigurumi pattern. I don't know that I have enough yarn, but only one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment