Wednesday, March 23, 2011

008. a day at the beach

Since today was one of those rare-in-spring, consistently sunny days, Si and I went down to one of the beach parks on the island to do product shooting. And enjoy the sun and fresh(ish - low tide, so definitely sea/fish smell) air. ;) Pictures still need to be processed, but within the week I should have two amigurumi seahorses, an amigurumi pedobear, some flowers, some potholders, and three blankets of varying sizes to process into my etsy shop. Not all at once, though, since I don't know how long it'll take me to have enough goods for another product shoot day.

I have a fish started, but after this I really don't know what to make next. Well, aside from the eggbear I started and never finished.

That said, I don't think I'll be getting any more crochet done tonight. It's gotten late behind my back and I've done almost none of the things I was wanting to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment